Apply for Wholesale!
Interested in setting up a wholesale account with us?
- We are honored by your interest in Colourarte products. We sell to retail brick and mortar storefronts, Schools, Commercial Artists, and online stores with working URL’s. We need a copy of your state-issued business license or Sales Tax Certificate in addition to a completed Wholesale Application.
- Please complete the application below and then create an account with us with a login and password of your choice. Within 48 hours ( not counting weekends) you will receive an email confirmation when your account staus has been upgraded to wholesale.
- Customer Service Department phone 559-375-1589 OR via email customer firstname.lastname@example.org
- All products may vary slightly due to available material.
- Orders received are subject to approval and acceptance by ColourArte.
- All sales are considered final.
Ordering From ColourArte
Minimum Order USA:
Opening domestic orders are $150.00
Reorders are $ 75.00
Minimum Orders International:
Opening orders are $200.00
Reorders are $75.00.
Terms of Payment:
All orders must be paid with a credit card or prepayment by check No COD’s.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
The amount of time it takes for authorization of the payment is different for different forms of payment such as Credit Cards OR Wire transfers.
The price is exclusive of any applicable value added tax excise, sales or taxes or levies of a similar nature which are imposed or charged by any competent fiscal authority in respect of the Goods, which the Buyer shall be additionally liable to pay to the Seller.
Prices and procedures are subject to change without notice.
Special Event coming up?
Special Event coming up?
Contact us at email@example.com
We love helping our customers with special events and will do our best to prioritize to assist in your success. Please do your best to plan in advance and allow at least 2 weeks to build and 1 week to ship large or custom packaged orders
- Unless otherwise specified, USPS Priority mail shipping rates apply to international orders.
- We do offer DHL who offer exceptional service to our international customers.
- Under Ship to address is a box to leave note for shipper
- All Accounts may use a freight forwarder.
- Freight carrier is subject to change without notice.
What is the Estimated Delivery Date and how is it determined?
Your estimated delivery date is an estimated date that is calculated based on three factors:
- Production/Packing time – This is the time that it will take to assemble and/or pack your order for shipment. The length of time is influenced by the production build time and/or product availability.
- Normal Production Timeline is 3-5 days to build your order
- Orders over $5,000: 10-14 days to build
Why is my order delayed?
We hand mix and pour all of our Products. If you have ordered one of ColourArte’s more popular products during a peak time, special event or sale your order might take longer to produce. If your order contains material that becomes unavailable due to supplier shipment timelines, freight slowed due to weather or acts of God, your order might be delayed.
Please indicate on your order whether or not you will accept backorders. ColourArte reserves the right to charge for shipping on backorders
- Special Handling requests are subject to additional charges. If you have a special event with a sensitive timeline ColourArte we will make every attempt to accommodate you. Please give us two weeks advance notice at customer firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush Processing and Expedited Shipping Charges
- Any order placed that requires rush processing will be subject to a handling fee
- Buyer is responsible for expedited shipping charges.
- For question contact Customer Service at 559-375-1589 or email at email@example.com to confirm transit times and fees.
Please specify any special routing on your purchase order or ColourArte will ship best/cheapest. Notify us if your delivery address is commercial or residential. Orders Shipped by common carrier will be sent freight collect. Consignee must file any damage or loss claim directly with carrier.
The Buyer is under a duty whenever possible to inspect the Goods on delivery or on collection as the case may be. Where the Goods cannot be examined the carriers note or such other note as appropriate shall be marked “not examined”. Seller shall make good any shortage in the Goods and where appropriate replace any goods damaged in transit as soon as it is reasonable to do so, but otherwise shall be under no liability whatsoever arising from such shortage or damage.
The Seller shall be under no liability for any damage or shortages that would be apparent on reasonable careful inspection if the terms of this clause are not complied with and, in any event will be under no liability if a written complaint is not delivered to the Seller within 10 days of delivery detailing the alleged damage or shortage.
In all cases where defects or shortages are complained of the Seller shall be under no liability in respect thereof unless an opportunity to inspect the Goods is supplied to the Seller before any use is made thereof or any alteration or modification is made thereto by the Buyer.
Claims for damages arising from transit must be submitted to the transit company within 7 days of receipt. Be sure to retain the merchandise and take photos of original shipping carton to verify damages arising from transit.
Miss-shipments and Returns:
- We promise to do our best to ship your order correctly. If there is an error, please notify our Customer Service department within 10 days of receipt of your order.
- Returns will not be accepted without prior approval.
- Please contact our Customer Service customer firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization.
- Items must be returned in their original condition, with packaging intact and no price stickers.
- All returned items are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Confidentiality, Publications and Endorsements
Buyer will regard as confidential all information obtained by the Buyer relating to the business and/or products of the Seller and will not use or disclose to any third party such information without the Seller’s prior written consent provided that this undertaking shall not apply to information which is in the public domain other than by reason of the Buyer’s default;
Use of trademarks and logos
Buyer will not use or authorize or permit any other persons in their employ to use any of ColourArte product name, trademark, house mark, emblem or symbol which is owned by the Seller upon any premises note paper visiting cards advertisement or other printed matter or in any other manner whatsoever unless such use shall have been previously authorized in writing by the Seller and (where appropriate) its Licensor; Buyer will use all reasonable endeavors to ensure compliance with this Condition by its employees, servants and agents.