PolyFiber™ is a fiber-paper material with a polymer coating.
When heated, it will create an amazing texture for your artwork.
- Heat between a folded sheet of parchment paper.
- If you are right-handed the Square Colour swiper tool is in your left hand
- Hold your heat gun in your left hand.
- Heat the metal tool while moving over the PolyFiber ™ paper.
- This keeps the paper flat while it is shrinking.
- Warning Allow PolyFiber ™ to cool thoroughly before touching.
- In addition, the metal portion of the ColourArte Swiper tool will become extremely hot and can burn you.
- Allow both to cool before touching.